Anti Insect Strip Rolls Anti Insect Strip Rolls Anti Insect Strip Rolls
Anti-insect PVC Strips are recommended by us as a material that contains Citronella – a scent that is known to deter, bees, wasps, flies and other airborne pests. The PVC strip is also translucent yellow in colour – the colour yellow is a well know repellent for flies and insects. These two compounds loaded into the PVC product helps to ensure that Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Hotels and other hot kitchen areas can utilise a superior PVC product in these environments.
Insects and pests can carry bacteria and transfer it from them to the food. All kitchen environments with open access points should adopt a four point strategy to help reduce potential contamination:
- Prevent access – by installing our anti-insect PVC strip curtain on all open access points and doorways;
- Keep your premises clean – prevent build-up of debris and waste and maintain a high standard of cleaning;
- Report any signs of pests;
- Maintain and replace all pest deterrents as required – replace any PVC strips that have become damaged or dirtied over time – PVC strip curtains should be treated as a surface in your kitchen environment and you will need to frequently clean the PVC with hot / warm water only, we do not recommend the use of bleach or other detergents.
Anti-insect PVC strip is commonly used in the following environments:
- Restaurants, Cafes and Bars;
- Food manufacturing and production plants;