Flexible Interlocking PVC Tiles Flexible Interlocking PVC Tiles Flexible Interlocking PVC Tiles
Interlocking PVC Tiles | Flexible Flooring Tiles
Our Interlocking PVC Tiles are ideal for use in lot of wet flooring applications. The Interlocking PVC Tiles give excellent gripping and non-slip properties and also are able to make a drainage of liquid and debris.
As the name suggests, our interlocking PVC tiles can be easily installed and form a single, strong flooring surface. This allows you to install, remove and store the tiles with ease. We also supply edges and corners to improve aesthetics and greatly reduce potential tripping hazards.
We manufacture our interlocking PVC tiles from a hygienic PVC material that does not support the growth of bacteria. This feature makes our flexi-deck tiles the perfect flooring solution for use in barefoot areas as well as food areas where hygiene is important.
- Flexible interlocking PVC tiles
- Drainage holes and specially designed underside studs for exceptional drainage properties
- Anti-slip surface, even in wet conditions
- Easily cleaned
- Easy to move. Connected tiles can be rolled up
- Hygienic anti-bacterial PVC tiles
- Resistant to most oils and chemicals
- Bevelled safety edges and corners available
High Quality Materials
We manufacture our interlocking PVC tiles from a high quality PVC material due to the unique properties the material offers. PVC, also known as Polyvinyl chloride is a highly popular material which is used in a variety of applications and environments all over the world. PVC is hygienic and resistant to a wide range of bacteria.
Thess characteristics make the material ideal for use in wet area applications. PVC is also resistant to most oils and chemicals which makes maintenance fast and simple. The PVC we use is highly flexible which enables the tiles to sit flat on uneven floor surfaces. It also enables you to roll connected tiles up for quick removal and storage.
The highly versatile nature of our interlocking PVC tiles make them suitable for use in a wide range of applications and environments.
Common uses include:
- Wet floor areas – changing rooms, showers, saunas & more
- Marine – boat decks, line cabinets, engine rooms
- Kitchen & Bars – to fit shelves and counter tops
- Industrial flooring – for comfort and safety
- Residential – in garages, on decking and more
We supply a diverse range of matting and flooring products to suit any application and environment. If you are not pretty sure which Interlocking PVC Tiles product is best suited to your unique requirements, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
Your Choice Of Colours
Our Flexi-Deck, interlocking PVC tiles are offered from stock in 6 different colours.