Makrolon Polycarbonate Makrolon Polycarbonate Makrolon Polycarbonate
Polycarbonate English name :Polycarbonate
Polycarbonate is a common material in everyday life. Due to its colorless and transparent and excellent impact resistance, common daily applications include optical discs, eyeglasses, water bottles, bulletproof glass, goggles, bullet-proof glass for banks, headlights, animal cages, pet cages, etc.
Polycarbonate PC is also a kind of material used in laptop shell. Its raw material is oil. After processing by polyester slicing factory, it becomes polyester slicing particulate matter, and then processed by plastic factory, it becomes a finished product.
The most prominent use of this material is FUJITSU, which is used in many models, and the whole shell is made of this material. Pc-gf material feels like metal, both on the surface and by the touch. If there is no logo inside the laptop, it may be thought that it is an alloy object by looking at the outside surface without careful observation.
Polycarbonate was also used to make helmets and masks for astronauts who landed on the moon. Apple’s iPod music player and iBook laptop are also made of polycarbonate.
Because of its clarity and toughness, producers and buyers of food storage products like polycarbonate fiber. When compared to silica glass, polycarbonate fibers are lightweight and highly non-brittle. Polycarbonate fiber is mostly used in disposable plastic water bottles and reused plastic water bottles.
Polycarbonate is resistant to weak acids and neutral oils.
Polycarbonate is not resistant to UV light and strong alkali.
Specific gravity: 1.18-1.20g/cubic centimeter molding shrinkage rate :0.5-0.8% Molding temperature: 230-320℃ Drying conditions: 100-110, 4-5 hours can be used at -60~120℃ for a long time. 
High impact strength, good dimensional stability, colorless and transparent, good coloring, good electrical insulation, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, but poor self-lubricity, stress cracking tendency, easy hydrolysis at high temperature, poor solubility with other resins. It is suitable for making small parts of instrument, insulating transparent parts and impact resistant parts
1. Amorphous material, good thermal stability, wide forming temperature range, poor fluidity. Small moisture absorption, but sensitive to water, must be dried. Molding shrinkage rate is small, prone to melting cracking and stress concentration, so the molding conditions should be strictly controlled, plastic parts must be treated by annealing.
2. High melting temperature, high viscosity, more than 200g plastic parts, should use heating type extension nozzle.
3. The plastic fluidity is poor, the mold pouring system should be coarse and short, the cold material well should be set, the gate should be large, and the mold should be heated.
4. Material temperature is too low will cause lack of material, plastic parts dull, material temperature is too high easy to overflow edge, plastic parts bubble. When the mold temperature is low, the shrinkage rate is small, the elongation rate is small, the impact strength is low, the flexural, compressive and tensile strength is low. When the mold temperature exceeds 120 degrees, the plastic parts cool slowly and are easy to deform and stick to the mold
5. Plastic wall should not be too thick, should be uniform, avoid sharp corners and notches
① High strength, tensile strength 69MPa, bending strength 96MPa.
② High temperature resistance, long-term use can withstand 130 degrees Celsius temperature environment.
② Good transparency, non-toxic.
④ raw material color matching and surface coating are not as good as ABs.
⑤Pc should choose high mobility brand. It is suitable for clamshell machines and mobile phones used in harsh environments.
The application and development of polycarbonate is to develop in the direction of high composite, high function, specialization and serialization. At present, it has launched a variety of products such as disc, automobile, office equipment, box, packaging, medicine, lighting, film and so on.
PEEK board/rod, PPS board/rod, PVDF board/rod, PTFE board/rod, PSU board/rod, PEI board/rod, PI board/rod, PAI board/rod, PPO board / bar, PBT board/bar, CPVC board/bar, UPE board/bar, PETP board/bar, PC board/bar, POM board/bar, ABS board/bar, PMMA board/bar, PP board/bar, PE board / bar, imported PU board/bar, German PES board/bar, domestic PVC board/bar, Swiss engineering PBI board/bar, German PA nylon series board/bar/piece, MC nylon series board. Insulation materials: Taiwan red, black electric board, cold stamping board, phenolic laminated cloth bar board, heat insulation board, epoxy glass fiber bar board, epoxy board (FR-4) asbestos board, etc. Anti-static products: anti-static POM board/bar, anti-static organic board, anti-static PC board. Anti static PVC board/bar, anti static nylon board/bar synthetic SLATE and so on.