PTFE coated glass PTFE coated glass PTFE coated glass PTFE coated glass
PTFE coated glass Adhesive Tape – 0.08 mm
PTFE coated adhesive backed tapes are high performance products that offer excellent release characteristics whilst being able to cope with extreme temperatures. They are manufactured with a high temperature resistant surface with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive.
What is Teflon Tape?
PTFE adhesive tapes are often used as a release tape for the protection of sealing jaws and heat-sealing wires on equipment such as bag and L- sealing machines. They can also be found in vacuum and blister packing operations too.
Features / Benefits
- Non stick PTFE materials prevent the build up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
- The temperature resistant PTFE coating allows high and low operating temperatures.
- A yellow corrugated release liner is used on our PTFE tapes providing fast and easy removal.
- Manufactured in varying thicknesses to cover a wide range of applications our PTFE tapes are of the highest quality available in today’s market.
1) Temperature resistance: -73oc up to plus 260oc
2) Non-Stick optimal release
3) Pressure sensitive silicone adhesive
4) Thermostatic cycles of 4 hours at 200oc
5) Low friction
6) Exceptional wear life
- Available in widths from 10mm up to 1000mm wide and are slit from stock
- Rolls lengths of 30m metres as standard
- Short lead times 1 – 2 working days on all slit rolls