Anti Static PTFE Anti Static PTFE Anti Static PTFE Anti Static PTFE
Anti-Static PTFE coated glass Adhesive Tape – 0.08 mm
Anti-static PTFE Coated glass tape is specifically formulated by adding carbon for conductive and Anti-Static properties, as well as for elimination of static electricity during operation. This anti-static PTFE glass cloth tape combines offers easy release because of its high quality PTFE coating on the base fiberglass.
The OHMS can be 10 ^ 7 to 10 ^ 5, which means an excellent conductivity and non-stick properties of the anti static PTFE-coated glass tape
The standard width of this tape is 0.08 mm and it comes as a standard black colored;
Anti-static PTFE coated adhesive backed tapes are high performance products that offer excellent release characteristics whilst being able to cope with extreme temperatures. They are manufactured with a high temperature resistant surface with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive.
What exactly is a PTFE coated glass cloth tape?
PTFE coated glass cloth tapes are often used as release tapes for protection of sealing jaws and heat-sealing wires on equipment such as bag and L- sealing machines. They can also be found in vacuum and blister packing operations too.
Features / Benefits
- Non stick PTFE materials prevent the build up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
- The temperature resistant PTFE coating allows high and low operating temperatures.
- A yellow corrugated release liner is used on our PTFE tapes providing fast and easy removal.
- Manufactured in varying thicknesses to cover a wide range of applications our PTFE tapes are of the highest quality available in today’s market.
1) Temperature resistance: -73oc up to plus 260oc
2) Non-Stick optimal release
3) Pressure sensitive silicone adhesive
4) Thermostatic cycles of 4 hours at 200oc
5) Low friction
6) Exceptional wear life
- Available in widths from 10mm up to 1000mm wide and are slit from stock
- Rolls lengths of 30m metres as standard
- Short lead times 1 – 2 working days on all slit rolls