High Quality Adhesive Tapes High Quality Adhesive Tapes High Quality Adhesive Tapes
PTFE Zone tapes – 0.08 mm
PTFE coated adhesive backed tapes are high performance products that offer excellent release characteristics whilst being able to cope with extreme temperatures. They are manufactured with a high temperature resistant surface with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive.
Teflon PTFE zone tapes are mainly used in applications where adhesive contact with a heating element is not desirable or a costly component of a packaging device such as silicone sponge or foam needs to be covered.
In applications where PTFE-Glass fabric needs to be mechanically attached to a surface, zone tapes should also be regarded.
PTFE Zone tapes of this type are made of 0.08 mm thick material but can be offered as well in 0.109 mm, 0.118 mm, 0.129 mm & 0.209 mm fabric thicknesses.
While acrylic and silicone adhesive strips are more common, they are both accessible.
Features / Benefits
- Non stick PTFE materials prevent the build up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
- The temperature resistant PTFE coating allows high and low operating temperatures.
- A yellow corrugated release liner is used on our PTFE tapes providing fast and easy removal.
- Manufactured in varying thicknesses to cover a wide range of applications our PTFE tapes are of the highest quality available in today’s market.
1) Temperature resistance: -73oc up to plus 260oc
2) Non-Stick optimal release
3) Pressure sensitive silicone adhesive
4) Thermostatic cycles of 4 hours at 200oc
5) Low friction
6) Exceptional wear life
Masking tape is applied to the edges of the PTFE zone tape. Three dimensions should be known and are relevant;
- Overall width of PTFE zone tape.
- Total width of PTFE coated glass fabric.
- Clear (useable) area of PTFE glass fabric.
A = USABLE WIDTH= WIDTH (please select above!!!)
B = ADHESIVE WIDTHS = 2 x 13 mm (effective)
C = TOTAL WIDTH (A + 2 x B)