VITON Rubber Sheeting VITON Rubber Sheeting VITON Rubber Sheeting
VITON™ Rubber Sheeting – Grade B
Our VITON™ Rubber Sheeting in Grade B is made from premium Viton type B with a fluorine content of 68%. Viton™ type B offers enhanced resistance and superior stability after exposure to dry heat compared to Viton™ type A.
This grade is highly recommended for applications that require the preservation of maximum elasticity while maintaining excellent mechanical characteristics. Viton™ type B demonstrates exceptional strength when faced with both diluted and concentrated aggressive acids.
|High Temperature Resistant
Viton grade B rubber is defined by a higher range of liquids and chemicals than any other non-fluorinated elastomer:
- Viton Grade B has excellent Resistance to degradation.
- Oil, fuel, lubricants and most mineral acids have excellent strength.
- Extremely small permeability to a wide spectrum of drugs, including especially excellent results in automotive oxygenated fuels.
- Viton Grade B has outstands any other rubber’s resistance to aliphatic, aromatic hydrocarbons.
- The compression set of the Viton Grade B is exceptionally nice, even at elevated temperatures.
- Exceptionally excellent oxidation, sun and wind resistance.
- Excellent fungal and mold strength.